[OS X TeX] LaTeX enhanced mac-emacs

Enrico Franconi franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
Sun Mar 3 15:02:33 CET 2002

On March 3, Karim Daho writes:
> I am not a emac-user, but Iwant to learn because allmost all
> collegues in my department use Unix (except me and two others) Do
> you know where to find instruktions?

1) There is the tutorial from emacs itself (from the help menu)
2) The tutorial at http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/keith/tcl-course/emacs-tutorial.html
   is very nice and well organised
3) A bit more advanced (but of course more complete) is the Emacs Beginner's HOWTO at
   http://family.zawodny.com/jzawodn/emacs/emacs.html

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.