[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.16 Revisited

Graham A. Niblo G.A.Niblo at maths.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 10:50:54 CET 2002

It was mentioned once before, but it would be very helpful if TeXShop
could be released with a more rigorous numbering system. In particular
having patched 1.16 shouldn't it be 1.17, or 1.16b or something?
Otherwise I get lost over which version is installed on which machine by
the users I support. This is a minor quibble about an excellent
programme! Thanks, Graham
On Saturday, March 2, 2002, at 06:17 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks:
>
> The release of 1.16 has not been smooth !#&&!.
>
> If you obtained the program earlier, please get it again. The following
> glitches
> are fixed:  crash on quit if you disable blank pages, magnification
> preference
> ignored, arrow keys don't work in editor. Moreover, the arrow keys now
> work
> in the preview window.
>
> Dick
> koch at math.uoregon.edu

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.