[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop 1.17

Juan Luis Varona Malumbres jvarona at dmc.unirioja.es
Sun Mar 10 21:17:34 CET 2002

> Subject: [OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.17
> From: "Richard Koch" <koch at darkwing.uoregon.edu>
> Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:38:17 -0800
>
> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 1.17 is available at
>
> 	http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop

> There have been complaints that bugs were fixed silently on the web
> without changing the program version number. As you see, I'm trying to
> reform.

Thanks a lot, Dick,

But a would like a small problam to be fixed. I try to explain:
When you "typeset" with a TeXShop, you get a pdf.
In the pdf window, you can scroll the page up and down (with the scrrol
bar).
But, after the scroll, some parts are not updated in the screen.

However, it is updated if you make click en the magnificaton number
(it is not necessary to change it, only to make click).

So, I suposse that, in the source code, you forgot to update
the pdf window after to use scroll, or something similar.

Actually, it does not always happens. For me, the best way to
see this problem is to use several

Yours,

Juan Luis

--