[OS X TeX] modifying the .out file (and latex2html)

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at mac.com
Thu Mar 7 18:40:56 CET 2002

To make a long story short, I need to modify the .out file for a
document before outputting a pdf from TeXShop.  How do I make TS accept
the modified .out file, rather than just overwriting it?

Also, I finally got latext2html installed per suggestions, but I can't
seem to get it to work right.  From the terminal:

> [localhost:~] bdarcus% latex2html /Users/bdarcus/Documents/testdoc.tex
> latex2html: Command not found.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bruce