[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.16

Chip Brock brock at pa.msu.edu
Sat Mar 2 00:25:45 CET 2002

I shied away from the 10.1.3 and don't think I had that problem when I tried
out 1.16 at my office an hour ago.

I would really like to see something in the viewer other than the weird
command-. and command-, for paging. after almost a year, I still cannot get
used to it. Why not page up and page down?

By the way, maybe I'm the last one to realize this: texshop is a great way
to view ps and eps files...just plop them on the app and they are instantly
distilled to pdf.

Ray Brock

On 3/1/02 5:53 PM, "Hanspeter Schaub" <HanspeterSchaub at mac.com> wrote:

> Love the new customizable tool bars in TeXShop 1.16. :-) However, whenever
> I quite the program, a panel comes up warning me the program has just
> crashed and there is no need to reboot...??
>
> I'm running OSX 10.1.3.  Anybody else have this happen?
>
> Feature request:  In the PDF preview window, it would be nice if the
> keyboard arrow keyes would scroll the view around.  I miss having that from
> the CMacTeX dvi viewer.  Was very handy and quick to scroll up, down, left
> and right...
>
> Hanspeter Schaub
>
> On Friday, March 1, 2002, at 12:02  PM, Richard Koch wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> TeXShop 1.16 is now available at
>>
>> http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/
>>
>> Dick Koch
>> koch at math.uoregon.edu

>> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
>> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>> messages posted by third parties.
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

Raymond Brock  *  Professor of Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University  *  East Lansing, MI  48824
brock at pa.msu.edu

cell..............(517)927-5447
hep office........(517)353-1693
open fax..........(517)355-6661