[OS X TeX] Fonts included with Textures?

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Tue Mar 26 19:40:02 CET 2002

> I had purchased Textures before OS X had been released, when I was just
> learning TeX.  I really like the Lucida Grande font, and would somehow
> like to include that font in my documents.  I have since moved to teTeX
> in conjunction with TeXShop, and was wondering whether the necessary
> files to install a Lucida Grande font might be included on the Textures
> disk I still have lying around.  I remember Gary awhile ago posting
> something to this affect, where he had gotten a Lucida family installed
> into his teTeX installation.

Assuming you purchased the Lucida Bright/NewMath/Expert fonts from BSR
or Y&Y specifically, yes you can use them with TeXShop. They are not
included on the Textures CD (neither are MathTime), and I don't think
it's possible to use the Lucida Grande fonts included in OS X with TeX.

If you have the fonts: I don't have the time right now, but I think
there have been postings by Michael Murray and Gary Gray about their
installation with TeXShop, some while ago. I'm not familiar with
searching mailing lists, but I think Gary has added this functionality
to the list archive.

Bruno Voisin (in a rush)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.