Mathpazo [was Re: [OS X TeX] How do I instal Mathtime fonts?]

Michael Murray mmurray at
Wed Mar 13 00:03:04 CET 2002

>Incidently, if you're looking for alternatives to Computer Modern
>for mathematics,
>there is the possibility of Palatino + Math Pazo (a set of
>mathematical fonts designed
>to match Palatino).  They should be part of your teTeX installation; try
>Peter Erwin                   Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias
>erwin at               C/ Via Lactea s/n
>tel. +34 922 605 244          38200 La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain

Hi Peter

Thanks for the tip. They look very nice.  Just out of interest do
you know who produced these ?

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at
Home Page:
PGP public key:

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send email to <info at> with
For additional HELP, send email to <info at> with
"help" (no quotes) in the body.