[OS X TeX] The OzTeX CD

Chris Skeels Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Mar 30 07:58:23 CET 2002

Hi Andrew,

Are you going to include enabled sets of fonts on the CD?  The
obvious candidates from my perspective are the CM and AMS fonts as
well as the XY-pic fonts. (I figure, if I don't ask you mightn't
think to do it and it is too late once the CD is out :-)

Also , there was some discussion on the list some time ago about how,
under OS X, files needed to be viewed at greater than 100% to look as
smooth as they did under classic.  As I recall you made some comment
about a difference between how ATM works and the corresponding part
of OS X as being the cause of the problem.  In any event, this is
certainly my experience.  Assuming I haven't missed something on the
list, is there any resolution to this problem likely in the near
future?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Dr CL Skeels
Department of Economics         Email: Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
The University of Melbourne	Tel: +61-3-8344 3783
Victoria 3010                   Fax: +61-3-8344 6899
AUSTRALIA

"help" (no quotes) in the body.