[OS X TeX] Unusual default margins

Travis Beals trbeals at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Mar 17 22:31:34 CET 2002

By default, TeXShop is producing output with strange margins.  The top
margin looks to be at least an inch and a half, while the bottom margin
is maybe half an inch.  When I installed TeXShop, I selected US
Letter-size paper.  I'm running TeXShop 1.17, and a fairly recent tetex
(can't remember the exact version), and I've been having this problem
for several versions now.

I think there are some commands for specifying PDF margins that I could
add to each document, but I'd rather change the default behaviour than
have to edit every LaTeX document I receive.  Any words of wisdom?

Thanks!

-Travis

"help" (no quotes) in the body.