[Mac OS X TeX] One small TeXShop suggestion

Charles Bouldin charles.bouldin at nist.gov
Sat Mar 2 03:49:08 CET 2002

Just downloaded the 1.16 TeXShop, and I must say that it is a
pleasure to see how this application just keeps getting better. Could
I make one small suggestion:

In the preview window, there is "change scale" button that is an
up/down arrow that changes the magnification in increments of 10% at
a time. Instead, could this be a popup menu of various scaling
choices? Especially could it include the useful troika of "Fit to
Window, Fit to Width, Actual Size". The kind of thing I have in mind
is just what Adobe Acrobat Reader does.

Very nice to have so many good Tex choices on OSX.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.