[OS X TeX] How to Insert Graphics Using TeXShop?

Zachary Davis zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Mon Mar 11 02:48:38 CET 2002

Hello,

I've never tried including a graph in one of my documents, and I'm
running into some trouble doing so using TeXShop.  I have created a plot
using gnuplot, and have converted the image to an .eps file using
GraphicConverter.  Then, I placed this .eps file in the same directory
as my LaTeX source file--the one which I want to include this graph.  I
have issued the command \includegraphics{filename.eps} in this source
file; however, I get an error in the console which says this control
sequence is undefined.  Is there something else I need to include in my
source file, or is the .eps file in the wrong directory?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home:    (817) 272-6418            zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Office:    (817) 272-5269

          “Genius, that power that dazzles mortal eyes,
	  is oft but perseverance in disguise."

			--Henry Willard Austin
"help" (no quotes) in the body.