[OS X TeX] Problem with pdflatex generated PDF

ruettimac at mac.com ruettimac at mac.com
Fri Jun 7 18:34:27 CEST 2002

Hello,

Since a few days, I can not longer print out my documents from TeXShop:
In the console you can find the following:

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8690

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8691

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8692

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8693

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8694

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8695

Jun  7 18:09:09 localhost /Applications/Stone
Studio/Create.app/Contents/MacOS/Create: kCGErrorFailure : can't find
name id 6 for font id 8696

It is the same log for TeXShop. I tried also pdf2ps with this document,
but it failed.

But if I load the document with Acrobat, I can print this document
without any problems. This problem came with MacOS X 10.1.5. Anyone
knows if they have changed something or can prove the problem. I will
then make a bug report.

Second, my PDF's do look different on the screen and on the paper. The
boarder differs for about 5mm more space on every side on the paper.
Have I to adjust some properties/preferences?

Regards,

Cyrill

"help" (no quotes) in the body.