[OS X TeX] Testers for new TeX Live release wanted, i-package upgraded.

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Sun Jun 2 15:01:20 CEST 2002

There have been some last-minute fixes and changes to the upcoming TeX
Live 7 release. As I provide the binaries for that release, I would like
a few people to install and test the new binaries. If you test
something, first run it on your system *as is*, the upgrade and run it
again to make sure any changes result from the upgrade. We do not have
time to track down problems which in the end have nothing to do with the
upgrade. On eimportant part of th eupgrade is an upgrade to dvips 5.90a.

The i-package for TeX Live binaries has been upgraded, no new volume
with a dedicated i-installer has been produces.

To install, take your existing dedicated i-installer for TeX and run it
>from a writable location (e.g. first copy it to your desktop). Select
the "TeX Programs" i-package and update it.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.