[OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!

Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold laptop1 at paganlibrary.com
Wed Jun 26 05:45:05 CEST 2002

I've downloaded it and found a great many entries I can use, but an
overwhelming number that I believe I'll never even consider. Instead, I'll
keep working on my AppleScripts - besides, it's helping me learn
AppleScript!

Gunnar

On Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at 05:44 , Joseph Slater wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Jens Adam <jotefa at mac.com>
>> Date: Mon Jun 24, 2002  10:07:04 AM US/Eastern
>> To: Joseph Slater <joseph.slater at wright.edu>
>> Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!
>>
>> At 8:53 -0400 24.06.2002, Joseph Slater wrote:
>>> I didn't see them there. Are you sure this is the right URL?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Joe
>>>

>> I copied the URL from the README of the package. But I couldn't detect
>> the glossary package on the web site either.
>>
>> I downloaded it sometime ago via
>> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/tools.html
>> (an interesting page anyway).
>>
>> The direct URL is
>> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/LaTeXGlossary301.sit
>>
>> Hope it works,
>> Jens
>>
>> PS: Would you mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu if your download was
>> successful? Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Jens Adam -- RagTime GmbH -- Hilden, Germany -- www.ragtime.de

> Joseph C. Slater, PhD, PE, Associate Professor
> Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University
> 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
> Phone: (+1) 937-775-5085, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009
> http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.

---------
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe: entropy
and human stupidity.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.