[OS X TeX] A4

Oliver Hardt hardt at u.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 24 16:28:12 CEST 2002

perhaps this is kind of a dumb thing to say -- but why don't you just
provide the papersize in your \documentclass line?  works fine for me.

e.g.:  \documentclass[a4paper,american,final]{article} ...
or for US letter size: \documentclass[letterpaper, ...]{article} ...

olli.

7/24/02, Yves Gaudemer wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have read on the TeX on MacOSX page that teTeX sets the default
>paper size to A4, but Acrobat keeps telling me that the paper size
>of my pdf documents (I use TeXShop on a G4 Cube with MacOS-X 10.1.5)
>is 215.9 mm x 279.4 mm which, I think, is the size of US Letter. I
>have run both
>
>sudo texconfig dvips paper a4
>
>and :
>
>sudo texconfig pdftex paper a4
>
>but to no avail. What puzzles me more is that I manage to generate
>the correct A4 size on my IBook with the same configuration (OS,
>TeXShop, etc)... What should I modify on my G4 Cube ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Yves
>
>--
>Yves Gaudemer
>Laboratoire de Tectonique
>IPGP / P7 / CNRS - UMR 7578
>4 place Jussieu - 75252 Paris cedex 05 - France
>Tel : +33 (0)1 44 27 24 36 / Fax : +33 (0)1 44 27 24 40

>"help" (no quotes) in the body.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.