[OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri Jul 5 18:50:29 CEST 2002

Jerome,
I just noted this unexpected behavior in 1.2b4. I have this line in my
document:
\section{Friction}•

and hit tab at the end of the line twice (by accident). This resulted in
the deletion of the }.

You can actually get this behavior from
\section{Friction}
and hitting a tab when your cursor is at the end of the line.
Thanks,
Joe Slater

On Thursday, July 4, 2002, at 10:49  AM, jerome LAURENS wrote:

> Le mardi 2 juillet 2002, à 06:34 PM, joseph.slater at wright.edu a écrit :
>
>>> ===== Original Message From Mark Guzdial <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu> =====
>>> I agree that ITeXMaC is lovely: I appreciate all the LaTeX help and
>>> the
>>> flexibility of it.  The downsides I see to it are:
>>> - The documentation is voluminous, but I can't find what I'm looking
>>> for.  For example, when I type "{" it inserts "}" with a bullet after.
>>
>> Tab. This is the behavior of Alpha and, I believe, other editors (Even
>> MS
>> Word).
>
> default is cmd+'>' for the next bullet
> cmd+'<' for the previous one
>
> see menu edit/find, bullets are known as tab anchors
>
> this key binding is customizable in the current beta
>
> no doc is available for tab anchors, nor many other things, on the way
>
> but if you never ask...

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.

Joseph C. Slater, PhD, PE
Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University,
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
Phone: (+1) 937-775-5040, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009,
http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater
vcard: http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater/Joseph%20C.%20Slater.vcf

"help" (no quotes) in the body.