[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.14

Graham A. Niblo G.A.Niblo at maths.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:47:17 CET 2002

Thanks for all your efforts, the symbols panel is very attractive. Can I
suggest a minor improvement? When inserting code like the \mathbb it
would be great if the cursor ended up inside the brackets rather than
following them. A further enhancement would be for the braces to include
any text highlighted when selecting the template.

Once again, thanks for the good work.

Graham

On Sunday, January 27, 2002, at 09:00 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There is a new version of TeXShop at
>
> 	http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/
>
> Dick Koch

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.