[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop PDF Printing

Martin Stokhof stokhof at hum.uva.nl
Thu Jan 31 11:06:18 CET 2002

Hello,

Thanks to all for the suggestions concerning the printing problem I
reported. I tried  printing through Acrobat, and that indeed
eliminates the problem. Printing through Preview turned up the same
problems as printing through TexShop.

What still bugs me though (well, sort of), is that the phenomenon is
so unpredictable. As I said in my first message, the same source uses
in different LaTeX classes produced different results: the article
document had no problems, the slides one did. This morning I again
used two different documents to test, and to my surprise this time
the slides document was faultless, and the article one had the
mistakes. So it's not a matter of the fonts that are used. Also
within one and the same document some occurrences of the same
character with diacritic (is that called a "glyph"?) get printed
correctly and others are messed up. Does anybody have any thoughts on
how that can be?

Anyway, thanks again for solving the practical problem for me.

Martin

--
ILLC/Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, Universiteit
van Amsterdam

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.