MacOSX-TeX Digest #233 - 02/10/02

Mon Feb 11 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #233 - Sunday, February 10, 2002

  Re: huge digests full of dreck
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  cocoAspell
          by "Karl Rubin" <rubin at math.Stanford.EDU>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: eps drawings (Mac OS X)
          by "Paulo Abreu" <paulotex at yahoo.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell
          by "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell
          by "William McCallum" <mccallumwilliam at qwest.net>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell
          by "William McCallum" <mccallumwilliam at qwest.net>
  Re: Bib Managers under OS X
          by "J.Huelsmann" <J.Huelsmann at tu-bs.de>
  New TeXLive-teTeX release (minor changes)
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] New TeXLive-teTeX release (minor changes)
          by "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] New TeXLive-teTeX release (minor changes)
          by "Benji Fisher" <benji at e-math.AMS.org>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell
          by "Martin Stokhof" <stokhof at hum.uva.nl>
  TeX Live vs teTeX