MacOSX-TeX Digest #236 - 02/13/02

Thu Feb 14 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #236 - Wednesday, February 13, 2002

  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #235 - 02/12/02
          by "Nicholas Matsakis" <matsakis at mit.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] teTeX via fink
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  Font Wish
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Font Wish
          by "Martin Stokhof" <stokhof at hum.uva.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] teTeX via fink
          by "Ullrich Steiner" <u.steiner at chem.rug.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow
          by "Berndt Farwer" <farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow
          by "Ullrich Steiner" <u.steiner at chem.rug.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow
          by "Berndt Farwer" <farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] OT: Problems with AcroRead
          by "Graham A. Niblo" <G.A.Niblo at maths.soton.ac.uk>
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] teTeX via fink
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The new TeX package
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Another item for the wish list: windows connection
          by "Martin Stokhof" <stokhof at hum.uva.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Font Wish
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  TextExtras
          by "Jean-Christophe Ame" <ame at esbs.u-strasbg.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] TextExtras
          by "Jean-Christophe Ame" <ame at esbs.u-strasbg.fr>
  Congratulations! TeXShop mentioned in Mac OS X News e-mail
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] emacs 21.1 and teTex
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  TeXShop gets prominent notice
          by "John Vokey" <vokey at uleth.ca>
  TeXShop and pTeX
          by "Dr. Paul Fons" <paul-fons at aist.go.jp>
  How to get teTeX pdf mathematics read by Illustrator X
          by "Dr. Paul Fons" <paul-fons at aist.go.jp>