MacOSX-TeX Digest #244 - 02/22/02

Sat Feb 23 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #244 - Friday, February 22, 2002

  Bug in latest epstopdf
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac  OS X?!
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!
          by "Cyril Niklaus" <cyril.niklaus at bigfoot.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Re: Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Eric Hsu" <erichsu at math.sfsu.edu>
  Small but important update to TeX.dmg
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: Editors - some questions
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  Re: custom format files?
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Editors - some questions
          by "Jan Erik Moström" <lists at mostrom.pp.se>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Small but important update to TeX.dmg
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Editors - some questions
          by "Gianguido Dall'Agata" <dallagat at physik.hu-berlin.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  prosper
          by "Michel Durinx" <durinx at rulsfb.leidenuniv.nl>
  counting words in TexShop
          by <christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Editors - some questions
          by "Jan Erik Moström" <lists at mostrom.pp.se>
  missing ligatures in hard copy
          by "William Duckworth" <wmd at iastate.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] missing ligatures in hard copy
          by "Claus Gerhardt" <gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] missing ligatures in hard copy
          by "Claus Gerhardt" <gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de>
  [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Mark Guzdial" <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Joshua S. Hodas" <hodas at cs.hmc.edu>
  xdvi for MacOS X?
          by "Mark Guzdial" <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu>
  [Mac OS X TeX] Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Steve Harlow" <sjh1 at york.ac.uk>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Mark Guzdial" <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Joseph C. Slater" <joseph.slater at wright.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] counting words in TexShop
          by "J.Huelsmann" <J.Huelsmann at tu-bs.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] xdvi for MacOS X?
          by "Martin Costabel" <costabel at wanadoo.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Enrico Franconi" <franconi at cs.man.ac.uk>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] counting words in TexShop
          by "Rick Zaccone" <zaccone at bucknell.edu>