[Mac OS X TeX] pdf presentations

Tim Smithers tsmithers at vicomtech.es
Wed Feb 6 10:42:00 CET 2002

Dear Gérard,

Do you happen to know how to include sound
clips in pdftex too?  I have been looking
for a way to be able to play short sound
clips, of music, speech, and sometimes other
sounds, in presentations, without having to
leave the slide viewer (Adobe, for eg).

Seeing your code for including video clips
made me wonder if you might know about
sound clips too.

I'd be very grateful for any help or
thoughts you might be able to offer on
this.

Best regards,

Tim

  Tim Smithers            tsmithers at vicomtech.es
  Principal Investigator
  VICOMTech               Visual Interaction and
                      Communication Technologies
                              <www.vicomtech.es>
  Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 57
  Parque Tecnológico
  E-20009 Donostia / San Sebastián
  Gipuzkoa, Spain        Tel: [+34] 943 30 92 30
                         Fax: [+34] 943 30 93 93

  VICOMTech is a member of INI-GraphicsNet
                           <www.inigraphics.net>
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.