[Mac OS X TeX] [ANN] iTeXMac 1.0.15

jerome LAURENS jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Feb 28 09:56:47 CET 2002

Le mardi 26 février 2002, à 06:45 PM, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 03:04 , Adrian Heathcote wrote:
>
>> I will try this but the spelling of altpdfLATEX came from the output
>> log. It is not my spelling but iTeXMac's.

i just remember that there was a "long" time ago such a bug of
misspelled words in iTeXMac or may be TeXShop-beta. This has been fixed,
but installation instruction recommended to remove the directories at

~/Library/Application Support/iTeXMac/Generic Projects
~/Library/Application Support/iTeXMac/Hidden Generic Projects

the next time iTeXMac launches it creates those dirs with hopefully safe
stuff.

If you have already customized projects in that directories, you must
save them before then drag them back overwriting existing stuff if
appropriate.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.