[Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell

William McCallum mccallumwilliam at qwest.net
Sun Feb 10 17:22:03 CET 2002

I initially thought by cocoAspell wasn't working also, but it seems that
it simply has a very limited dictionary. It accepts \begin, \end, and
\log, for example, but underlines \documentclass and \usepackage. Maybe
it's designed for older versions of latex? No, it doesn't accept
\documentstyle either. At any rate, I would prefer a spell checker that
simply ignored all command sequences.

Regards,
		Bill McCallum

On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 12:05  AM, Michael Murray wrote:

> Mine seems to be OK. Whats an example of a tex command it doesn't like?
> I'll check it on mine.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.