[Mac OS X TeX] Latest Release of teTex?

Zachary Davis zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Tue Feb 12 03:19:53 CET 2002

Monday, 11 February 2002

Hello,

After reading through some of these posts, I'm sort of lost with regards
to the latest release of teTex.  The last time I updated teTex was with
the release of TeXShop 1.15 from Richard's page at that time.  Is this
still the most current release of teTeX, or has it since been updated?

Thanks,

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home:    (817) 272-6418            zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Office:    (817) 272-5269

          “Genius, that power that dazzles mortal eyes,
	  is oft but perseverance in disguise."

			--Henry Willard Austin
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.