[Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 06:11:08 CET 2002

OK I seem to get correct TeX filtering if I have

(1) TeX (and only TeX) set in the SystemPreference

(2) Open to a new document and set the spelling under
Edit > Spelling to  English (british) Aspell

(3) Select the whole doc and do Check Spelling

I am finding that TeXShop loses the English (british) Aspell
setting in Edit > Setting when I quit and launch again. It
goes back to English (Apple).  I
suspect this was part of my earlier problems.

Michael

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.