[Mac OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #233 - 02/10/02

Johann Beda j-beda at pobox.com
Mon Feb 11 02:25:17 CET 2002

	I am an idiot - I think that my system erroneously sent a
"vacation" response to the mailing list from one of my unused email
addresses that I was about to start using.  If it managed to get through,
please forgive my error.

	(After getting on a "high horse" to complain about others, I have
not missed the irony in my screwing up too...  I think that this list is
the only one that might have gotten the message...)

	Thanks for your patience...
--
* johann beda   <XNSName: =j-beda> <http://pobox.com/~j-beda/>   *

"help" (no quotes) in the body.