[Mac OS X TeX] Problem with TeXShop 1.15

Yves Gaudemer gaudemer at ipgp.jussieu.fr
Mon Feb 11 15:21:55 CET 2002

Hello,

Until a few days ago, I have been using TeXShop and was perfectly happy with
it. I was delighted when the LaTeX palette was provided (I almost stopped
missing Alpha + OzTeX...).

I downloaded TeXShop 1.15 and ran into trouble immediately : when I compile
a text that includes pdf figures with the Pdftex option (in the Composer
menu) and with the new LaTeX template, I get an error message saying :

LaTeX Error : Cannot determine size of graphic in australie.pdf (no
BoundingBox)

Australie.pdf was generated by GMT as a PS figure then saved as pdf by
Illustrator.

The text compiled normally with all previous versions of TeXShop. Nothing
has changed in my configuration (same OS, same teTeX distribution).

Did someone run into the same problem ?

Thank you for your help,

Yves

--
Yves Gaudemer
Laboratoire de Tectonique - UMR CNRS 7578

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.