[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.14

jerome LAURENS jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Fri Feb 1 09:42:09 CET 2002

Le vendredi 1 février 2002, à 08:36 AM, Nicolas Martignoni a écrit :

> Beautiful Work!!
>
> How can I change the commands that are inserted by the new (and very
> useful)
> LaTeX-Panel.
>
> As a french-speaking (and writing), I would like to have the e-acute,
> e-grave, a-grave, c-cedilla etc. inserted as 8-bit characters (I'm using
> "\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}" in all my documents).

why don't you just enter é, è, à, ê... insted of taking the mouse,
search the right button, hit the right button, leave the mouse, then
type again

this part of the latex panel is useful for people who do not know how to
make accented chars,
more or less tex newbies.

however, you can customize the completion.plist file in texshop.app
resources
(show bundle content, content, resources,...)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.