[Mac OS X TeX] Hide/Show in PDF file

Hemant K. Bhargava hkb at mac.com
Sun Feb 24 00:06:43 CET 2002

Ross and Martin -

Thanks for your advice. For the moment I have been able to work with
TexPower, as recommended by Martin ... it's easy, but does have the effect
of multiple pages. Acrotex and embedded Javascript surely lie in my future

- Hemant

--On Sunday, February 24, 2002 9:35 AM +1100 Ross Moore

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.