[Mac OS X TeX] spelling services (OT)

get86 at mac.com get86 at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 22:03:46 CET 2002

Sorry to bother with this here,

I recently installed cocoAspell when I was putting together a system for a
professor here.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well and he wants his "regular" spell
checker back, i.e., whatever was checking spelling in Mail.app (and other
apps) is no longer doing so.

I guess this is more of a OS X question, as I am not familiar with the OS X
spell checking functions.

I wonder would someone tell me how to "get all back" to where it "was"?

Thanks in Advance,
Ted Rogers

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.