[Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!

Cyril Niklaus cyril.niklaus at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 22 03:05:50 CET 2002

On Vendredi, février 22, 2002, at 10:28 , Adrian Heathcote wrote:

> Thanks---this is very useful information. Just one thing though---on
> the maccentral discussion boards last night, mention was made of the
> recent upgrade (10.1.3) not supporting any fonts made or modified with
> fontographer. Moreover a senior Apple spokesman said that this would
> *not* be fixed in a later release.
Well I did not take the time to find this discussion you're mentioning
(could you provide URLs please?), but  I rushed to my text editors to
check this.
In my case I can happily say that it is not true: I can use both in
Classic (Nisus) and in OSX (TextEdit, Word) my Fontographer
made/modified fonts.

Cyril

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.