[Mac OS X TeX] latex panel

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Feb 8 12:26:38 CET 2002

>good idea, but doesn't work as it should (as far as I can tell):
>
>if I type  "x" and then select the "x" and click on "cos", I get
>"cos{}" and the "x" is erased....
>
>Ulli

Thats right.  With mine to get cos{x} you have to

click on cos in panel

type x

If you want to type x first then you need to change the
completion.plist entry  \cos{#INS#} to \cos{#SEL#}

then you can get cos{x} by

type x
select x
click on cos

-- Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt