[Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow

B. Farwer farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 12 20:45:01 CET 2002

Thanks everybody for the help on getting the built-in viewer of iTeXMac
to work (deleting the preference file did the trick).

Now, I have another problem that I last saw in an early version of
TeXShop-beta: Typing text (and also deleting characters) in the built-in
editor of iTeXMac is soooo slow. When typing fast it sometimes takes
several seconds before the corresponding characters appear on the
screen. This happens both on my Pismo/400 and on my iceBook/500.

Any idea what might cause this? Does anybody else see this behaviour?

Berndt
(farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)