[Mac OS X TeX] Dutch hyphenation

Martin Stokhof stokhof at hum.uva.nl
Tue Feb 19 21:11:01 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm having trouble with dutch hyphenation. I installed Gerben
Wierda's latest TexLive-teTeX distribution (through the link on the
TeXShop home page) and observed that dutch hyphenation no longer
worked. I checked the language.dat file, but dutch was not commented
out (as it was not before I installed the latest version).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Martin Stokhof

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.