[Mac OS X TeX] Aspell

mark d smith markds at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 03:14:52 CET 2002

> Has anyone gotten the cocoAspell to work? (The link for it is on the
> TeXShop website). I followed the installation instructions only to
> find that the Login panel lists its whereabouts as unknown. But it is
> right there in services where it's supposed to be---in the /Library
> folder.

Works for me.

You've got "aspell.service" in the services folder in  /Library,
~/Library or /Network/Library

and "Spelling.prefPane" in the PreferencePanes folder in /Library,
~/Library or /Network/Library right ?

I had to "show" System Preferences where the service was the first time
I opened up the Spelling pane but I guess that was because I hadn't
logged out after installing it.

mark.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.