[Mac OS X TeX] Bug in latest epstopdf

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Fri Feb 22 01:05:20 CET 2002

The latest experimental epstopdf which is part of the current TeX.dmg
contains an ugly bug. I will upload a new TeX.dmg tonight. If you do not
want to download the entire package, it suffices to download

	ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/epstopdf

and (from the directory where it is located, in a Terminal window)
execute

	sudo chmod +x epstopdf
	sudo cp -p epstopdf `which epstopdf`

The new TeX.dmg will be available in a few hours.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.