[Mac OS X TeX] Off-topic: services menu inactive

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Fri Feb 8 14:30:14 CET 2002

I am sorry to post something which is (slightly) off-topic: people on this
list have talked a lot about services. When I wanted to try and use one
today I rediscovered a problem that I had already forgotten about: all my
services menu items are grey and inactive!

Can someone help me or point me to where to look for a solution?

While we are at it: is it just me or are the archives of this mailing list
not searchible? When I tried to perform a google search from the list's
website, all I got was an error message, and a list with all digest pages

Holger

--
Dr. Holger Frauenrath
Department of Materials and Life Sciences

Phone: (847) 491-5950
Fax: (847) 491-3010
Email: mail at frauenrath.com

"help" (no quotes) in the body.