[OS X TeX] 10.2 troubles?

Joseph Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Sun Aug 18 05:17:21 CEST 2002

In summary, paths get all mucked up, and you have to fix them some how.
My previous email explained how a file called by iTeXMac was moved, and
I moved it back. I think these things can all be overcome one machine
at a time by a knowledgeable user, so depending on circumstances you
can wait for patches to the interfaces, of fix individual machines
yourself. As I have one, I was able to do the former. Your situation
may be better or worse depending on your skill level, which likely
exceeds mine.
Joe
On Saturday, August 17, 2002, at 09:58  PM, get86 at mac.com wrote:

> I have been following with great interest the threads on problems and
> potential problems with installing 10.2.
>
> Most of the users I support use Gerben's distro and either TeXShop,
> iTeXMac,
> CLI, or Emacs X, (most use TeXShop and Ton Kiffe's extra tools).
>
> Could someone briefly explain what the hazards are or could be from
> installing Jaguar?
>
> Thank you very much in Advance,
>
> Ted Rogers

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.