[OS X TeX] Mac OS X 10.2 and my TeX installers

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Aug 15 21:32:28 CEST 2002

On Thursday, August 15, 2002, at 08:25 , jeanclaudedesoza at mac.com wrote:

> I have just finished my installation of Jaguar 10.2 and TeTeX. The
> i-installers continue to work well. I typeseted a document with TeXShop
> and it works.
> I haven't see any difference since a week.

This is good (and as I wrote, I did not have any problems here). But I
am unsure about systems with Developer Tools installed. I have had one
report about problems with the installer on a 10.2 system without dev
tools. I am unable to check this myself for the time being.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.