[OS X TeX] Mac OS X 10.2 and my TeX installers

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Sat Aug 17 15:28:52 CEST 2002

On Saturday, August 17, 2002, at 02:45 , Matthias Damm wrote:

>> OK, here is the beginning of my nightmare and a possible reason why I
>> may have to stop supporting command line use of my TeX environment.

> *Please* try to avoid that.

If it turns into a mess, there will be nothing much I can do about it.

But maybe you did misunderstand support. If TeX is installed, it works.
After all what I ship *is* in fact just a cli enviroment, I am not
really involved in any frontend like iTeXMac or TeXShop. I will set some
PATH stuff to make it work on a default system when used from
Terminal.app.

But if you are having problems with the cli environment you will be on
your own if I get too many requests for help. That (e-mail support) is
what I meant with 'support'. I am not going to debug the world's tcsh
init settings at a distance.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.