[OS X TeX] Alpha+Texshop

Ingo Reich ingo.reich at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 22 14:11:41 CEST 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded Alphatk and I'd like to use it together with TeXShop.
Alphatk can "jump" to TeXShop via an AppleEvent triggered by "cmd-
shift+s" (menu: Tex:Goto:LaTeX). Since TeXShop uses the keybinding
"cmd-shift+l" for LaTeX it would be convenient to change the keybinding
in Alpha. Can anyone tell me how to do that? – I already had a look at
the Alpha manual and tried to find out the correct syntax for the
binding, but neither "Utils ... Key Code" nor  "Config Describe Binding"
seems not to provide me with any serious information (it just prints
's'). Sorry for this being a bit off-topic.

Thanks, Ingo

"help" (no quotes) in the body.