[OS X TeX] Opening documentation with TeXShop

Matthias Damm osxtex at macpla.net
Tue Aug 6 18:07:24 CEST 2002

At 22:25 Uhr +0200 05.08.2002, Matthias Damm wrote:
> I know you didn't acually ask for that, but here's my top feature requests:

One little thing I want to add:
I use "french" quotation marks (»«/ðÐ, I hope these survive email
encoding), which I type directly with Shift-Alt-q and Alt-q, resp.
Shift-Alt-n/b.

However I use them in the form usual for german texts with "»" as opening
and "«" as closing quote, in France and Switzerland they are usually used
reversed.

The problem: When the closing quotation mark ("«")does not fit to one line
any more in TeXShop's editor, it is put to the next line. """, """ and "»"
work correctly.

Best regards,
Matthias
--