[OS X TeX] Opening documentation with TeXShop

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 5 19:37:07 CEST 2002

Folks,

There is a problem opening dvi documentation files with TeXShop
if the documentation is in the teTeX directory. The problem is that
TeXShop wants to convert the dvi file to a pdf file but doesn't have
write permission in the teTeX directories.

This is one of a great many bugs on my list. A member of my family
had a serious operation and I've been sidetracked for about a month,
but hope to start working on these bugs again soon. Apologies ...

Dick Koch
koch at math.uoregon.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.