[OS X TeX] outlining and TeX

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Thu Aug 8 20:11:33 CEST 2002

Enrico,
So after being an occasional user of emacs for many years, and knowing
all of perhaps 4 commands (I used to use it to send email10 years ago),
I've decided to commit. Here are the fruits of my study, which are
essentially from the documents enclosed in your package (introduction to
emacs, not the auctex stuff yet). The problem I had is I could (still
can't) remember a number of the basic keystrokes. This will resolve in
time, but until then, Going through 30 pages is a little too much.
Here's a crib sheet based on the Waclena tutorial.  I took some
liberties in descriptions... they are not literal. Keith's document does
a wonderful job with that.

Joe

Keith: Thanks for the wonderful tutorial. I would have never gotten far
without it.

Joseph C. Slater (+1)937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater

"help" (no quotes) in the body.