MacOSX-TeX Digest #281 - 04/01/02

Tue Apr 2 03:00:01 CEST 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #281 - Monday, April 1, 2002

  Re: [OS X TeX] ANNOUNCE mbtimes font package
          by "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu>
  TeX-related links
          by "Andrew Trevorrow" <andrew at trevorrow.com>
  btw...
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  Re: More on Illustrator 10 Font Problems with TeXShop / TeTex
          by <hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu>
  Re: [OS X TeX] TeX-related links
          by "Benji Fisher" <benji at member.AMS.org>
  Help---gs 6.01 broken
          by "Gary Martin" <garymartin at mac.com>
  (no subject)
          by "Sandra Schwartz" <schwartz at interchange.ubc.ca>
  Re: [OS X TeX] ANNOUNCE mbtimes font package
          by "Michel Bovani" <michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr>
  Re: problem setting paper size
          by "Andrew Trevorrow" <andrew at trevorrow.com>
  Esstix (was: ANNOUNCE mbtimes font package)
          by "Bruno Voisin" <Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Esstix (was: ANNOUNCE mbtimes font package)
          by "Michel Bovani" <michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr>
  Long Table DVI
          by "Sam Broderick" <sbroderick at mac.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] a LaTeX type 1 grouped font?
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>