[OS X TeX] Re: warmreader

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Thu Apr 25 17:36:37 CEST 2002

> We have a tutorial we have written describing this process if anyone is
> interested. Keep in mind that it was written for our students, so it is
> not
> meant to be a complete tutorial with every detail.

Yes that sounds interesting.

I read _very_ rapidly the description on WARMreader's web page and came
out with the impression that labeling Mathematica graphics was not
straightforward. So I decided I would try that when I have time
available for experimenting -- which is close to never.

Your mail seems to say this is all straightforward indeed, so yes it's
very interesting.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.