new OzTeX CD

Andrew Trevorrow andrew at trevorrow.com
Wed Apr 24 14:13:25 CEST 2002

The new OzTeX CD is now ready to ship.  People who pre-ordered the CD
should get it some time next week (please contact me if it hasn't arrived
within 2 weeks of this announcement).

The CD contains over 600MB of TeX-related material for Mac users.
Here's a summary of the contents:

   - OzTeX 5.0 (of course!) all unpacked and ready to run.
   - Loads of extra fonts and macro packages.
   - Other TeX implementations: TeXShop, iTeXMac, TeXShell, etc.
   - Gerben Wierda's teTeX/Ghostscript installer (the "fat" version
     so that nothing needs to be downloaded).
   - Fink, plus a set of TeX-related packages (latex2html, detex, etc)
     put together by Dave Morrison.
   - Lots of other TeX-related freeware and shareware.  A complete list
     is available here: http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/cdsoftware.html

Thanks again to the people who gave permission to include their software;
your free CD will also arrive soon!

The price of the CD, including shipping and handling, is:

   $20 for registered users;
   $40 for everybody else (which includes the OzTeX shareware fee).

Note that I've changed my policy on who is eligible for the discount price.
It now includes all members of all registered groups.  Please visit
http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/ozgroups.html to see if your company or
university is listed.  Note that all members of TUG, UK-TUG, DANTE and
GUTenberg are registered users.

Payment can be made by credit card, check or cash at this web site:
http://order.kagi.com/?AT

Andrew