[OS X TeX] problem with page sizes -- PS

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Apr 24 10:32:41 CEST 2002

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 07:38 , Michael Murray wrote:

> I forgot to say that on my Desktop I did notice that when I did
> a reinstall of teTeX it claimed to copying the texmf.cnf to
> texmf.cnf(someversionnumber) but it didn't.

This is weird.

Anyway, do you have anything in ~/Library/texmf on either machine? The
mentioning of not being able to find paper size points to differences in
config.ps being used on either machine.

Try

	kpsewhich -format='dvips config' config.ps

to find out which config.ps is actually being used.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.