[OS X TeX] Figures with TeXShop

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Sat Apr 13 19:04:49 CEST 2002

> I use TeXShop in TeX + Ghostscript because I use the XY-pic package,
> but I also want to include figures in jpeg or pdf format, and it
> doesn't work ; if I use PdfTex it works without any problem. Is
> somebody can help me ?

For including jpeg or pdf figures you must use pdfTeX, I think. But, if
I understood previous discussion on this list well, it's also possible
to use XY-pic with pdfTeX, thanks to WARMreader; see:

http://www-texdev.ics.mq.edu.au/WARM

(I've never used either XY-pic or WARMreader so far, so this is possibly
wrong.)

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.